SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACHfactory
SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH is one of SEASKYTOOLING major mold steel supplier. Please kindly review below to know more about the famous company SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH.
Introduction from SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH web.
As a global market leader,
we stay close to our customers.
In response to the requirements of our customers, the company structure of
SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH is split into two divisions: production and sales & services.
As a result, we support our customers along the entire value-added chain – and
do so worldwide. From cooperative developments, through production and processing
right up to just-in-time delivery, with a local contact person who can draw on the entire
resource repertoire offered by the SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH Group. This makes our
expertise easy to access and always close at hand.
More than 160 years of experience –
for the challenges of tomorrow’s world.
Laying claim to expertise gathered, applied and developed over the course of more than 160 years, SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH can truly be said to own a wealth of knowledge, which we put at our customers’ disposal every day.
The roots of SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH’s predecessor companies reach right back to the year 1842. Our passion for steel has both characterised and guided us throughout the company’s history from the very beginning right up to the present day.
The time-honoured double-barrelled company name goes back to Arthur Schmolz and Oswald Bickenbach, who founded a company in Düsseldorf in 1919 that they initially called Dörrenberg Stahl-Gesellschaft and then renamed SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH KG in 1937.
Since then SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH has grown into a global group of companies thanks to strategic acquisitions of renowned steel producers
Sustainability as a corporate philosophy
For SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH, a responsible approach to all aspects of the environment and sustainable economic activity is of central importance. The principles of our activities are the conservation of resources, energy efficiency, product recyclability, minimising emissions, safety in the workplace, continuous innovation and an open dialogue with our stakeholders.
Our sustainability principles:
- SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH considers the personal and professional development of employees an important and strategic factor of success.
- We act in a responsible manner and create new training positions for young people.
- Involvement in continuous further training is an important corporate philosophy for SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH, which secures the company’s economic success for the long term.
- Our employees are extremely important to us, which is why we demand and ensure an ongoing review and improvement of health and safety in the workplace.
- Our local management teams ensure that we are as close as possible to the market and our customers – around the world.
- We firmly believe that an open and transparent dialogue with employee organisations is the best way to continuously raise the value of our company.
- We constantly improve our production processes and our environmental measures, which reduces our environmental footprint.
- The material steel is one of the few 100 % recyclable materials there is. By using steel scrap as a basic resource, SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH ensures the sustainable conservation of resources.
- Our compliance regulations are part of our company philosophy.
Dongguan SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH mold steel factory where SEASKYTOOLING purchasing mold steel
Dongguan SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH metal products Co., Ltd. was founded in 1993, is located in Guangdong Province, China, Dongguan City, Humen Town, is the first company in our group was founded in Chinese continent.
Dongguan SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH metal products Co., the company has nearly 200 employees, mainly engaged in sales and processing business tool steel. All tools are produced by Si Mu + bickenbach group, so as to ensure the highest quality of special steel.
In Dongguan we storage and supply of various grades of tool steel to meet the market demand, tool steel can be classified as FORMADUR (plastic mould steel), THERMODUR (hot work tool steel), CRYODUR (cold work tool steel), stainless steel, steel and RAPIDUR (high speed steel). In addition, we also provide parts processing services, analysis of vacuum heat treatment and metallographic advanced service.SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH mold steel list in pdf