Silicone rubber keypads manufacturing
- Common silicone rubber keypad,
- Conductive silicone rubber keypad,
- Painting, silk-screen printing, laser etching,
- 2K silicone rubber keypad,
- Multiple color silicone rubber keypad,
- No MOQ.
Advantage for silicone rubber keypad manufacturing
- Short mold making lead time: 7 to 15 days,
- Short production lead time: 1 to 7 days!
- Reasonable mold cost 100 USD to 2000USD,
- Very reasonable single cavity mold to make , samples are same as production quality,
- No MOQ,
- Generally no additional cost to make various color,
- Multicavity mold is simple,
- Easy to have insert molding and overmolding,
- Reply your RFQ in 12 hours,
- Offer quotation in two days,
- Normally we offer in one day.
Information for quotation
- 2D drawings in DWG or DXF or JPG or tiff,
- 3D drawing in IGES or STEP or X_T,
- Quantities you need to order each time,
- Your estimated whole demand (prefered),
- Silicone part color(prefered),
- Surface finishing of silicone parts(prefered) such as , sand blast & texture etc.
- Surface finishing of silicone parts(prefered)
- Secondary process such as silk-screen printing, painting(PU or UV), gloss finishing, etching (engraving)
Clients & Testomonials
Thank you for your help with this project, we heard very good reports about SEASKYTOOLING from our mutual friends at xxx Corporation, and our experience working with you has been very positive. We intend to use SEASKYTOOLING for many plastic and rubber projects in the future. read moreCustomer from US
I want to say, honestly one the of the best things that has happened for me this year has been working with you all, the service and the working relationship would be one of the best out of all my suppliers. Your company is now a very important part of our new product development process. read moreCustomer from New Zealand
We have been working with Hedy now for almost 7 years. During that time we have purchased somewhere between 2-8 plastic injections molds and/or stamping dies and/or rubber compression molds per year. We have been very impressed with their quality and delivery, both in the tools themselves and the fabricated parts. Most of these tools we bring into the US, but we have found it’s economical to leave some there as well. I can’t say enough good things about this company. Even our tool room manager, a 35+ year veteran of US machine shops and toolmaker himself, has given the highest compliments to Hedy and his team. read moreCustomer from USA
We are fortunate to have SEASKYTOOLING as a supplier and always appreciate your continued support. read moreCustomer in USA purchase both molds & plastic parts