Plastic injection tooling
SEASKYTOOLING has maintained very good reputation by offering plastic injection tooling making and injection molding service for Automotive, Medical, Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer,, Biomedical, Construction and Consumer industries etc.
Plastic injection tooling design
- Professional work before plastic injection tooling design:,DFM analysis, mold flow analysis and professional mold design,
- Help customer to save cost on the plastic injection tooling, make sure every plastic injection tooling is easier for injection production.
- Most of engineers have more than 10 years experience on the plastic injection tooling design, also some of them have the experience on the plastic injection tooling making.
- Injection tooling design lead time: 1 to one week based on the structure
- Injection tooling design software: Auto CAD, UG
- Product drawing files we can read: IGES, STEP, X_T, CATIA, UG, PRO/E, Solidworks, DWG, DFX, PDF, JPG etc.
Plastic injection tooling making
- We use the high technique machine to manufacture plastic injection tooling such as low speed wire cut, mirror EDM machine and CNC. Also we continuously import high technique tooling making machine to improve our tooling making capability.
- Seasky checks the every process of tooling making such as hardness inspection, electrode inspection, component dimension, plastic molded parts inspection etc.
- for plastic
- Core and cavity steel :718(h), 738(h), S136(h), S7 from ASSAB of Sweden, NAK55 and NAK80 from DAIDO of Japan and P20(FINKL ), P20HH(FINKL), DRX(FINKL), 420, 2311, 2312, 2344, 2767 from etc. More steel option, please kindly review our page.
- , or LKM , custom mold base are welcome.
- General lead time for plastic making: 4weeks
- Plastic prototyping process: CNC machining, , SLA and rapid tooling
- Surface finishing: Silk-screen printing, painting and plate, fine texture are available for the plastic casting prototype.
- General lead time for plastic prototyping: 1 to 5days based the quantities and plastic product concept.