Plastic injection molding diesel effect issue solution
Plastic injection molding die effect issue appearance
- Scorching or black colorations at the end of the flow path or at points of confluence of melt streams(entrapped air)
Plastic injection molding die effect cause
- Poor venting of at flow path ends or
- Confluence of several melt fronts
- In both cases the air to be displaced from the injection mold cavity is highly compressed and so overheated that the plastic melt chars locally.
Plastic injection molding die effect correction
- Provid effective venting in the critical regions in injection mold; reduce injection speed and melt temperature
- Identify critical points at the planning stage using a moldflow simulations, for example, and correct the shape, location and wall thickness-distribution of the part by modifications.
- Decrease clamp force to provide temporary solution
Welcome to send us email anytime for plastic injection product making and plastic injection product mold making inquiry :