Molded Printer Component
Molded Printer Component Prototyping
- CNC machining, and SLA process to make the molded printer component
- CNC machining printer component resin: PC, ABS
- Surface finishing for printer component prototype: silk-screen printing, painting, sand blast, pad printing, UV finishing
- General lead time for : 3-5 days refer to structure
Molded Printer Component Mold Making
- , or standard , we can also customize plastic mold base as per specification for molded printer component mold making
- MUD mold base and MUD inserts manufacturing
- DFM analysis before molded printer component mold design such as draft analysis, location, ejection, and mold concept etc for molded printer component mold making
- Mold flow analysis is available before molded printer component mold design
- Detail molded printer component mold design for customer approval to proceed the printer component mold making
- with picture for molded printer component mold manufacturing
- for molded printer component mold trial
- Injection record report for molded printer components mold trial components
- CPK and PPAP report capacity
- Detail molded printer component mold document provided with including final mold drawing, final mold components drawing, electrode drawing, final product drawing, final inspection report and final molding report etc.
- Generally,just one day for the molded printer component if information provided by customer is enough, always faster than general mold supplier
- Just purchase steel from qualified steel supplier for core and cavity plastic mold:ASSAB 718(h),ASSAB 738(h), ASSAB S136(h), ASSABS7, NAK80, GS711, GS343, GS344,GS316, LKM2344(super), LKM818(h),LKM738(h), LKM2312, LKM2311, LKM2379, LKM2343, LKM 2311, LKM2312 and LKM2083 etc, more steel option, please kindly review our injection post.
- General lead time for molded printer component mold design: 1 to 3 days.
- General lead time for molded printer component mold making from mold design approval to T1: 4weeks .
Molded Printer Component Production
- Specializing in molding for molded printer component with all type of thermoplastic including ABS(with glass fill), Polystyrene, Polypropylene(with glass fill), Polyethylene(with glass fill), Polystyrene, Acrylic,, Acetal, Nylon(with glass fill), PBT(wih glass fill), ASA, PVC, CPVC, UPVC, PC(with glass fill), PC/ABS, PPS, PPA, Elastomers, PPO, POM etc
- General resin we used for molded printer component: Nylon, nylon with glass fiber, POM, PVC, UPVC, ABS etc.
- Surface finishing for molded printer components: Texture(Mold Tech, Yick-Sang etc.), silk-screen printing, painting and plate etc.
- Insert plastic molding and over molding are available for prinet component injection molding
- Various color as per your samples or , or Pantone
Molded Printer Component and Molded Printer Component Mold
- We have the EXW, FOB, CIF and DDU etc trade term for the goods. Anyhow for each of trade term for the foreign customer, we can offer the custom declare document for the custom cleaning in China.
- Once you have the forwarder, please kindly let us know your forwarder contact information and let your forwarder to contact the shipping, we will have the shipping department working with your forwarder.
- Our project manager and shipping guys will keep you posted for the shipping progress.
- We can handle all of the shipping service for you as per timely request and cost budget before the shipping, we will offer the sea freight cost, air freight cost and express cost for your choose. Then we can decide the most reasonable shipping solution together with customers.
EXW, FCA ShenZhen, FOB ShenZhen, FOB HongKong, CIF, DDU
Send us email for plastic injection mould making and plastic injection molding inquiry now:
Email box : email@example.com.We will reply you within 12 hours
Fill out my online form.