Injection mould cooling
SEASKYTOOLINGcooling system design and manufacturing
- The distance between water line and parting line should be more than two times water diameter or 0.625″(15mm).
- The distance from water line to screw, ejection pins should be at least 5mm except for Special approval.
- Distance between water line and the core side surface should be at least 11mm.
- Distance between two water line must be from 3 to 5 times of water diameter, the min. water distance must be 1-1/4″(30mm)
- Every water line diameter in core and cavity should be same diameter, also the min. water diameter is 8mm.
- Each water line up to no more than 6 baffle concept, the hole of setting baffle should be 1.5 times of water line diameter, no bigger than 2 times of water line diameter. If the hole diameter is very big, we should use the helical baffle. Also if the hole depth is more 80mm, we should use helical baffle as well.
- In and out of water can not be on the top of mold(, it should be on the non-operator side.
- All of the injection mold water line plug will be 1/8“PT，1/4”PT，1/2“PT… based on different water line diameter.
|AISI ()-American pipe nipple hole size|
|EXTENSION MALE JIFFY-NIPPLE||STANDARD MALE JIFFY NIPPLE|
|NPT||D||T||d1||DME CAT.NO.||NPT||D||T||DME CAT.NO.|