Injection mold cooling
Injection mold temperature
Injection mold temperature is critical in producing qualified plastic parts.
Mold temperature is critical in glossary and residue strain of plastic part.
Uniform mold temperature reduces the effects of warpage.
Commonly controlled by water, hot oil of hot water cooling channels.
On the injection molding process, above information is very inportant to get qualified plastic parts, based on different resin, we can choose hot oil, hot water, water or cold water to control the temperature. Also we can use the different mold temperature to fine tune the warapage, reducing cycle time, gloss surface finishing and shrinkage as well as dimensions. Before the injection molding, we have to read the resin specification to have the suggested mold temperaturer and cycle time to prevent resin degradation. On the transparent polycarbonate injection molding, if the resin is degradated, the plastic parts will have yellow color, this also happen on the other resin, we should be easier to discover this issue on the transparent molding parts.
Mold temperature determines cooling time and therefore degree of crystallinity
Cooling trough the crystallinization range too quickly will result in reduced crystallinity(Quenching)
Welcome to send us email anytime for plastic injection molding product making and plastic injection molding product mold making inquiry :
Email box : email@example.com
- Nylon 6 molding (0.786)
- Plastic injection molding advantage (0.786)
- Plastic injection molding process (0.786)
- Injection molding moisture streaks or splay marks solution (0.786)
- Injection molding burning streaks or sliver streaks or gas building streaks solution (0.786)
- Plastic injection molding diesel effect issue solution (0.786)
- Injection molding parameter report (0.534)
- Plastic injection molding dark streaks solution (0.534)
- Plastic molding resin (0.466)
- Injection molding parts dimension report (0.466)
- Polycarbonate molding (0.466)
- China injection mould (0.466)
- How to solve the bending of the injection molding plastic part issue (0.320)
- How to solve injection molding sprue sticking issue (0.320)